HOW IT WORKS
To order a photobook with Bound in a Book, the first thing you need to do is decide what you would like included in your book.
1. Drop me an email. We will discuss your book content and design, and I will confirm the price accordingly.
2. I will send you a link to a Dropbox file to upload your chosen photos into so that I can access them to create your photobook. Alternatively, you could drop off a USB flash drive of your photos.
3. Orders are confirmed against full payment. This will be via bank transfer.
4. Over the next few days, I will be in touch with you via WhatsApp regularly, with any questions and updates. Once the book is designed, I will send you a video of it in editing mode.
5. Sit tight. Your book will be with you in about 2 weeks.
A NOTE ABOUT PHOTOS
Photos need to be in high resolution for print. Full size phone photos are fine but photos saved off Facebook can only be printed in a very small size. A few of these are not a problem but you do want to have a good number of high resolution images as these make the truly impressive pages in your book.
Bound in a Book photobooks are high quality books printed on premium 148 GSM paper.
Each book is individually designed around the material you provide. No standard templates, which means that no two books are ever the same.
See some pictures of our photobooks here.
Photobooks are available in hardback or softback.
Mini photobooks are 7x7 inches. Classic, Project, Portfolio and Teacher photobooks are 8x10 inches/10x8 inches. Larger books are available - contact me for pricing.