top of page
HOW IT WORKS
To order a photobook with Bound in a Book, the first thing you need to do is decide what you would like included in your book.
1. Get in touch. We will discuss your book content and design, and I will confirm the price accordingly.
2. I will send you a link to a Dropbox file to upload your chosen photos into so that I can access them to create your photobook (Google Drive is also an option if you prefer it). Alternatively, you could drop off a USB flash drive of your photos. Ensure you have included all the photos you would like to use in the book as once the book is designed, it will not be possible to add more.
3. Orders are confirmed against full payment. This will be via bank transfer/online payment link/Revolut.
4. Throughout the design process, I will be in touch with you via WhatsApp, with any questions and updates. Once the book is designed, I will send you a video of it in editing mode and you will be able to request minor edits if necessary.
5. Sit tight. Your book will be with you in about 2 weeks.
A NOTE ABOUT PHOTOS
Photos should ideally to be in high resolution for print. Full size phone photos are fine but photos saved off Facebook limit flexibility. A few of these are not a problem but you do want to have a good number of high resolution images as these make the truly impressive pages in your book.
A NOTE ABOUT TIMING
For orders that are needed by a specific date that falls within less than one month of confirmation, a 50aed charge is added to upgrade shipping to ensure the book is with you by the required date. Read more about timescales here.
Bound in a Book photobooks are high quality books printed on premium 148 GSM paper.
Each book is individually designed around the material you provide. No standard templates, which means that no two books are ever the same.
See some pictures of our photobooks here.
Books are available in the following sizes: 7x7 inches,10x8 inches, and 13x11 inches.
bottom of page